Monday, August 13, 2012

Definitely Indoor Monday

And how!

Good evening,

This was the scene when I got back to the room after lunch this afternoon.


Poor wee things, it was all a bit too much.

So I had them have a proper lie down!


Actually, the children were kind of acting out Mary's assumption to heaven after she died in her sleep.


We followed up this discussion through this activity here, with the able assistance of Room 3.



And a good time was had by all. Well, kinda. I's sick! Soooo...depending on how I'm feeling in the morning, I may or may not see you tomorrow.

Speaking of future events, the tabloid sports afternoon scheduled for Wednesday has been postponed 'till next week. Even if it does stop raining, the field will be so water logged as to be unusable.

Bye for now,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment