Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cram 'em in Wednesday

Good afternoon,

If you're quick, you've still got time to head off to the protest march about the Ministry wanting to close Christchurch schools.

Christchurch Has Had Enough

I'm staying at school to sort out the slides for tomorrow's mass.

But I digress.

This morning we squeezed 'em in for reading...


(well, except at the board as I had a bit of bovver trying to get the second pen up and running...)


...and even more so for Art this afternoon!



And a good time was had by all!

One thing, those book orders I handed out this afternoon, well, ummm...they're due back this Friday! Sorry in the delay in getting them out...but thanks to Kahu for sorting them out this morning for me!

Mrs Johnson will be in the room tomorrow (if you're planning to pop along to help with the painting, we're kicking that off shortly after 1:30), but I'll be floating around...lest anyone asks...

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment