Friday, October 26, 2012

Puppy Friday

Good evening,

Today, whilst we had some help with the stencils for our shields...


...Room 2 read a new poem.


My Puppy Punched Me In The Eye
By Kenn Nesbitt
My puppy punched me in the eye.
My rabbit whacked my ear.
My ferret gave a frightful cry
and roundhouse kicked my rear.

My lizard flipped me upside down.
My kitten kicked my head.
My hamster slammed me to the ground
and left me nearly dead.

So my advice? Avoid regrets;
no matter what you do,
don't ever let your family pets
take lessons in kung fu.

Then off we went outside for a run...well, they did. I kinda ambled...trundled...wobbled?!


After a discussion comparing and contrasting New Zealand and Ancient Greek democracy...


...we carried on with the rest of the day.

Oh, and this just in...

Christchurch Has Had Enough

...from NZEI, the Primary Teacher's Union.

For your information. (Looks like you'll have to download it to access the hyper-links)

Have a great weekend - I'm planning to paint lots and lots of shields on Sunday afternoon at school. If anyone wants to join me, please let me know.

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment