Friday, November 2, 2012

The Generosity of Parents

Good afternoon,

Windy, aeh?

This morning saw us veritably awash with parent help, picking out the detail on our shields that our children would have found a bit beyond them.



Thanks guys, this whole Greek shield couldn't have happened with out you.




I must say Dale, using twink was inspired!

After a quick goodbye (and inspection!), we popped outside for a game of Rob the Nest.



They approached it with good humour and fair play. Everyone played by the rules and were cheering each other on. Lovely stuff.

Just prior to hopping outside, we wrote a poem together. Well, two actually.




After morning tea, I then set the children to write their own in pairs, which I'll put up in the room somewhere. If I can find space.








And a good time was had by all!

I won't be in the room on Monday, I'll be doing some ICT stuff here and off site, but remember - SCHOOL PHOTOS!. Come dressed in your best duds - not fitness gear. We'll probably be before morning tea - might see if we can go first, 'cause I won't be here after 9:30.

Have a great weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment