Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Is Cool!

You know, apart from the celebration of the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, without whom we are all lost...

Good afternoon,

I've just finished playing the first couple of games of my Christmas present, Star Wars X Wing Miniatures game...


I just have the boxed starter set (as above), and have on order, thanks to your very kind generosity, another boxed starter set (a cheaper way of getting more minis!), and...the Millennium Falcon!


The first couple of games were a bit quick, but that last one I played with Matthew was cool - lots of dog fighting, twisting and turning and such. I was lucky he split his TIEs so I could take them on one at a time with my X Wing. Even so, it was a pretty close run thing!

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment